”As your baby’s first teacher, you can help his or her learning and brain development. Try these simple tips and activities in a safe way. Talk with your baby’s doctor and teachers if you have questions or for more ideas on how to help your baby’s development.”
Important Milestones: Your Child By Eighteen Months
- Use positive words and give more attention to behaviors you want to see (“wanted behaviors”). For example, “Look how nicely you put the toy away.” Give less attention to those you don’t want to see.
- Encourage “pretend” play. Give your child a spoon so she can pretend to feed her stuffed animal. Take turns pretending.
- Help your child learn about others’ feelings and about positive ways to react. For example, when he sees a child who is sad, say “He looks sad. Let’s bring him a teddy.”
Please visit Orbrom Centre for a Free Initial Consultation
OrbRom – Special Education Center Adress:
- Streets P10 The Star Platinum Polaris
- Borey Peng Huoth Boeung Snor
- House 60
- Phnom Penh, 12000
- Sophaneth HENG B.Ed, M.Ed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Telegram: 077.455.993 (Telegram Link)