”As your baby’s first teacher, you can help his or her learning and brain development. Try these simple tips and activities in a safe way. Talk with your baby’s doctor and teachers if you have questions or for more ideas on how to help your baby’s development.”
Important Milestones: Your Child By Four Years
- Help your child be ready for new places and meeting new people. For example, you can read stories or role play (pretend play) to help him be comfortable.
- Read with your child. Ask him what’s happening in the story and what he thinks might happen next.
- Help your child learn about colors, shapes, and sizes. For example, ask the color, shapes, and size of things she sees during the day.
Please visit Orbrom Centre for a Free Initial Consultation
OrbRom – Special Education Center Adress:
- Streets P10 The Star Platinum Polaris
- Borey Peng Huoth Boeung Snor
- House 60
- Phnom Penh, 12000
- Sophaneth HENG B.Ed, M.Ed
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Telegram: 077.455.993 (Telegram Link)