”As your baby’s first teacher, you can help his or her learning and brain development. Try these simple tips and activities in a safe way. Talk with your baby’s doctor and teachers if you have questions or for more ideas on how to help your baby’s development.”
Important Milestones: Your Baby By Nine Months
- Repeat your baby’s sounds and say simple words using those sounds. For example, if your baby says “bababa,” repeat “bababa,” then say “book.”
- Place toys on the ground or on a play mat a little out of reach and encourage your baby to crawl, scoot, or roll to get them. Celebrate when she reaches them.
- Teach your baby to wave “bye-bye” or shake his head “no.” For example, wave and say “bye-bye” when you are leaving. You can also teach simple baby sign language to help your baby tell you what he wants before he can use words.
Please visit Orbrom Centre for a Free Initial Consultation
OrbRom – Special Education Center Adress:
- Streets P10 The Star Platinum Polaris
- Borey Peng Huoth Boeung Snor
- House 60
- Phnom Penh, 12000
- Sophaneth HENG B.Ed, M.Ed
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Telegram: 077.455.993 (Telegram Link)