”As your baby’s first teacher, you can help his or her learning and brain development. Try these simple tips and activities in a safe way. Talk with your baby’s doctor and teachers if you have questions or for more ideas on how to help your baby’s development.”
Important Milestones: Your Child By Three Years
- Encourage your child to solve her own problems with your support. Ask questions to help her understand the problem. Help her think of solutions, try one out, and try more if needed.
- Talk about your child’s emotions and give him words to help him explain how he’s feeling. Help your child manage stressful feelings by teaching him to take deep breaths, hug a favorite toy, or go to a quiet, safe place when he is upset.
- Set a few simple and clear rules that your child can follow, such as use gentle hands when playing. If he breaks a rule, show him what to do instead. Later, if your child follows the rule, recognize and congratulate him.
Please visit Orbrom Centre for a Free Initial Consultation
OrbRom – Special Education Center Adress:
- Streets P10 The Star Platinum Polaris
- Borey Peng Huoth Boeung Snor
- House 60
- Phnom Penh, 12000
- Sophaneth HENG B.Ed, M.Ed
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Telegram: 077.455.993 (Telegram Link)